Friday, January 30, 2009

Arches National Park

.... was incredible! It's totally my favorite of the, you know, "desert-themed" parks (Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell...).

And, let me say.... good choice checking the pictures out over here. :)

Anyway, Arches was totally awesome. The great thing was, since it's the middle of winter, the park was totally deserted... we practically had the place to ourselves. Which made taking fun pictures that much easier....



























































































3 comments:

  1. So is this the new blog...Cause you know you can just change the other one to look like this...I'm confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is the "secondary" blog.... lets people look at the pictures bigger if they want. For now, I'll use the other blog as the main one, with smaller pictures (for those with dial-up, or slow connections, or who just don't care about scrolling through huge images...). This blog will just have duplicate posts, if I want to show big images.

    Eventually, I might just make the main blog with big pictures. We'll see how this goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. travis you got some beuts here. great picture ideas. poses were awesome too. keep up the good photo work. liked them all, but i'd say the first one with tiny you (?) is my fav.

    ReplyDelete